- From Kyoto Station arrive in 7 minutes
How to Find Directions
- Please search for destinations kameyacho takakuradori from Google map
- Por favor, buscar destinos kameyacho takakuradori de Google mapa
- Se il vous plaît rechercher des destinations de la kameyacho takakuradori de carte Google
- Bitte suchen Sie unsere Destinationen kameyacho takakuradori von Google-Karte
- Por favor, procure por destinos kameyacho takakuradori de mapa do Google
- Taiko-ya is nearest the Gojo Station.
- Access is easy. 3-minute walk from number ①exit of Gojo Subway Station.
- Please come walking down the blue dotted line on the map.
- Go to Gojo Subway Station and get off number ① exit
- Please use the elevator of number ⑥ exit if your luggage is big.
Description from Exit 6 is located below
- Number① exit is like this.
- Walk along the Gojo street to the east.
- 2-3 minutes to walk.
- There is a pharmacy on the left, To turn left at the intersection where there is a 100 yen shop to the right back.
- You will see immediately Taiko-ya villa on your left and walk a little.
- Left of the building is Taiko-ya villa .
If you use the number ⑥ exit.
- Number ⑥ exit is like this.
- Take the exit and turn left and then proceed along the main street .
- Walk up to a big intersection.
- Please go to McDonald's Corner
- In front of McDonald's is number ① exit
- Access from number ① exit is above